CLAUDIA M. BACA
Project Management Consulting Services
- Lecture and teach for the Project Management Institute’s Denver Colorado chapter. - Lead instructor for Colorado State University Project Management Certificate Program. - Lead instructor of Front Range Community College project management program. - Co-authored the paper “Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3®)” presented at the PMI Global Congress Europe, 2003. - Co-authored the paper “The Past, the Present and the Future of OPM3®” presented at the PMI Global Congress North America, 2004. - Technical editor of the PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide by Kim Heldman, Sybex Publishing. - Co-author of PMP Project Management Professional Workbook, Sybex Publishing. - Author of Project Management Spotlight on Change Management, Sybex Publishing. - Author of Project Management for Mere Mortals®: The Tools, Techniques, Teaming, and Politics of Project Management, Addison Wesley Professional Publishing. - Co-authored a chapter in The PMOSIG Program Management Office Handbook, J.Ross Publishing. - Co-authored the instructional video PMP (PMBOK4) Cert Kit: Video, Flash Card and Quick Reference Preparation Package, Que Publishing.
Claudia M. Baca Project Management Consulting Services is a Colorado based company with an international clientele, specializing in high quality project management training and consulting solutions. Our experience includes successes for customers in telecommunications, advertising, banking, technology, energy and financial services, as well as several other industries.
- Certified OPM3® Assessments.
- Certified OPM3® Consulting.
- OPM3® ProductSuite training.
- Training in project management concepts.
- Training in preparation for the Project Management Institute’s PMP® exam.
- Training in leading large scale organizational change.
- Training in software requirements management.
- Consulting in project, program and portfolio management processes.
- Project management office (PMO) design, implentation & improvements.
- Leading & implementing major business transformation initiatives.
CLAUDIA'S BOOKS & VIDEO TRAINING
CLIENT TESTIMONIALS - Coming Soon
Phone: 303.949.4939 Fax: 303.716.1839
Copyright 2015 Claudia M. Baca Project Management Consulting Services.
All Rights Reserved